Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Good morning all.

Just thought I'd share. My dad passed away 8/7 and so I have been too sad and way way busy to be on.

This is dad and Valley.

I am glad he is no longer in pain and in a better place.

:hugs :hugs :hugs

Last edited:
Good morning all.

Just thought I'd share. My dad passed away 8/7 and so I have been too sad and way way busy to be on.

This is dad and Valley.

I am glad he is no longer in pain and in a better place.

Of course I have seen the pic before but that still is a great shot of your dad . R.I.P Sam's dad.

Last edited:
Hello.

Do any of you vaccinate your chickens???

I've vaccinated my 2 hatches against coryza. Cannot do Mareks as apparently if they've been exposed to just one other bird, it won't have any effect and I only hatch with broodies.
I haven't had my girls for too long (18 months) and haven't had a worry with Mareks as yet (touch wood!!)

So sorry to hear about your father, Sam. My deepest and sincerest condolences to you xxx
hugs.gif

We have vaccinated most of our current flock. We do have a few test birds in there, our oldest 4 are not vaccinated, and the last 5 are not either. The other 10 in our flock, and any we have sold were all vaccinated.
What did you vaccinate them for? Also where did you get it from to be able to have such small amounts?

Quote: So if any birds have been to expose to Mareks (or birds with Mareks) there is no point in vaccinating them?
Where did you get your vaccine from?

Back
Top Bottom