Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Good morning everyone,

Does anyone close to Brisbane have any fertile eggs to sell. Doing a hatch for someone getting into chickens. So good backyard birds, looking for good layers or multi purpose if possible but not flighty as they have children.

I have looked on gumtree and just thought I'd ask here before contacting any of the sellers there.

Cheers

I don't but maybe @K Spot might

6 days to go til my next marans hatch
fl.gif
K how is your hatch going @K Spot
Should be hatching today! I heard pips last night so yes, everyone keep their fingers crossed!
Good morning everyone,

Does anyone close to Brisbane have any fertile eggs to sell. Doing a hatch for someone getting into chickens. So good backyard birds, looking for good layers or multi purpose if possible but not flighty as they have children.

I have looked on gumtree and just thought I'd ask here before contacting any of the sellers there.

Cheers
HI @MyHaven - I can sell you some mixed eggs from my little backyard flock if you like? I have a bantam plymouth rock rooster in with large fowl hens; I have 3 eggs due to hatch today from my Silkie. She'll hatch out silkie x bantam plymouth rock.
You're welcome to PM me if you like.

16 polish eggs set to hatch on friday, just put 1 doz fw marans and 10 Araucana eggs in the other incubator and 5 sweetgrass and royal palm turkey eggs hatching next wednesday. Very excited never hatched turkeys before :)

Last edited:
Hey all! Just planning ahead here... any guinea fowl breeders nearby the Canberra area? Not looking for anything in the imminent future, just so that I've got a few references when I do get around to it (probably after project duck).

No but I would happily give you my neighbours guineas :oops: Sorry not a fan ;) but I am sure you will have no problems getting some they seem to be quite popular now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom