Australian Spotted Duck Question

meggiedoodle

Chirping
10 Years
Aug 12, 2011
About a month ago, I got four Australian Spotted ducklings from Holderreads. I was wondering, do I have three Blueheads and one Greenhead or are they all Blueheads like Holderread said.

Thanks all!
smile.png

Thanks Amiga!
smile.png

Kevin565: Really? I thought it was the other way around. The three I thought were blue heads are significantly lighter than the other, and they look like the pictures of the blue heads on Holderread's website. The reason why I am confused about the dark one is because it looks lighter than the green heads on Holderread's website. He said they were all blue heads, so...
hu.gif

Thanks for replying you guys!
wink.png

Okay I just changed the brightness of my computer and I think your right. The middle one does look darker than the others.

You defiantly have a justifiable concern. I would email these pictures to see if they also believe there was a wrong duckling sent. Also, I truly apologize for my completely wrong post. Hope you can get this problem solved!

Last edited:
Oh, don't worry about it!
smile.png
They're supposed to be TSQ, so I guess I'll wait and see what happens when they feather out. If it ends up being a green head I'll email then. Thanks Kevin565!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom