Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
Extending my coop!

Can I get advice from you guys? It's about price on a feeder, be good to get an opinion from people who use the same currency as me
tongue.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=575390

That's a better price for those. They're usually $75+. I know someone who bought them. They work and are neat but I wouldn't buy them. But that's just because I have 8 coops and am always separating chickens for some reason or another. So it would add up if I had to get 8+ pairs of those
tongue.png
I mainly use those green and white ones. And a few big 15L metal feeders and waterers. I've been known to use big plastic containers before though.

My computer has gone mad! I have missed 5 pages of posts,because it didn't tell me that I have messages from BYC! I'll have to spend a few minutes reading them all and then get back to you! How is everyone!!
frow.gif

54191_dscf0529.jpg

Little picture of my 5 new ducklings in the shower recess while I change their bedding in the broody box! They are adorable!

Silky 3699, I have quite a few silkies too,whites,buffs,blacks and splash. Also bought a very expensive show quality white bearded a few weeks back,I'm still waiting to get her, transport problems,but I am so looking forward to it!

To the talk of wormers, I have been using mainly Avitrol Plus tablets,just open their beaks and pop them in,so easy,and you at least know that they have had the correct dose. I have the correct amounts to give here to if you need that!

Ducky,your goslings are adorable - I should have some of those too I think!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
EEEEEE! I want the one in the corner! lookit his little faceAWWW
love.gif

Quote:
Does that mean you've bough from them before? I don't really like buying from random websites. Tested is better!
tongue.png

Thanks for the links guinea fowl galore I may try if I get brave enough lol I can do wood, wire, clay etc but plastic pipe? never have before!

It'll be super easy. After looking at them I think I might make some too. Makin them yourself is definitely the way to go, you could make heaps of them for the same price as that pair.

Such cute babies wooklet... Where ever did you get such lovely ducks from
gig.gif
lau.gif

My daughter was in the shower not long ago...I wandered in and popped one of the gosling just in the door. She was not impressed.. Poor goz got pretty wet too in just a few moments it was standing there.

Lady in Victoria,who breeds such beautiful ducks! Thank you lady in Victoria!
bow.gif

I know what my husband would say if I put a duck in the shower with him!! Must try it!!
clap.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom