Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
lol.png
that's funny.
But then I don't think I'd be very impressed either if someone walked in when I was in the shower....but I may have cheered up when the gosling was put in with me
lol.png

Quote:
lol.png
that's funny.
But then I don't think I'd be very impressed either if someone walked in when I was in the shower....but I may have cheered up when the gosling was put in with me
lol.png

She is just happy that the shower door is the kind of glass you cant see through.. I wouldnt have done it otherwise. She would have screamed too loud if it was clear glass!!
big_smile.png

Anyone heading to the Melbourne show?? i am in the poultry pavilion for 4 days over the next week. My daughter is stewarding for judging tomorrow too. Looking forward to seeing the ducks.. just a pity its so late in the year when some of the best birds are home for breeding.

Quote:
Does that mean you've bough from them before? I don't really like buying from random websites. Tested is better!
tongue.png

Thanks for the links guinea fowl galore I may try if I get brave enough lol I can do wood, wire, clay etc but plastic pipe? never have before!

no i havent, but maybe you can find some in feed stores, or really, actually make one yourself.

Quote:
I am, what dates are the "big poultry" days this year? I've gone on unspecific days in the past but only seen a few...

Any time between now and friday morning you can see a shed full of birds. Collection is set for Friday afternoon-

I didnt get much time to look around today- Just a quick look at the ducks. but i still have another 3 days to go- so no doubt I will get to see them all eventually.

I kind of dont want to go tomorrow now. I have a gosling hatching and want to make sure I am around when it comes out. maybe I should pack it in a box I use when I have to travel - just the right size for a hot water bottle on the base- I have had a few ducklings hatch in that temporary incubator.

Quote:
Just flew to Sydney and had it start raining on me. Looks to stay that way for the entire duration of my holiday
tongue.png

Quote:
Just flew to Sydney and had it start raining on me. Looks to stay that way for the entire duration of my holiday
tongue.png

you poor thing....
tongue.png

Haha, yeah
lol.png
I might go down and do one of those steelworks tours at Port kembla, they look cool.
How are you?

Back
Top Bottom