Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
Aww, they're aodrable!!
love.gif
I can't believe how fast they're growing. Was it only a few weeks ago they were still eggs?
tongue.png

CC is such a cute name. Did I happen to inspire that?
lol.png

Yes you did
tongue.png

They are two weeks old tomorrow.
And still inside
lol.png
I can't bear the thought of having them outside. And I don't mean out fending for themselves like a big chook when I say outside. I have an outside brooder and a brooder in the shed. I'm thinking of moving the brooder that's in the shed to under the house. That way it won't be such a hike all the time to tend to them.

woot.gif

I would want to keep them close to me as well. They're too cute
tongue.png
My chickens weren't particularly cute when they were younger, and they pooped ever so much so we couldn't wait to get them outside.
lau.gif

frow.gif

Need to get onto emails, but it's blocked here, so BYCing like crazy instead.
tongue.png

Bunnings sells all sorts of paint. I've never had a detailed look to see if they're lead-based or not, but I'm sure you could find something. The paint area is enormous at my local Bunnings.

Christie, it should be very easy to find non-lead paint. I'm pretty sure it's illegal. So they should all be safe. Just be careful when removing the old paint. Wear a mask and wash your clothes after.

My dog is 13 and getting slow. So, as mean and unloving as this may sound to some, I've been researching dog breeds. I think I e found my future type of dog. border collie, I love the blue merle.
Here's a picture of one,
images

Lovely! I like that. I am clueless when it comes to all things breed though, dog and chicken included.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

frow.gif

Need to get onto emails, but it's blocked here, so BYCing like crazy instead.
tongue.png

Bunnings sells all sorts of paint. I've never had a detailed look to see if they're lead-based or not, but I'm sure you could find something. The paint area is enormous at my local Bunnings.

Mine too I get lost soon as I walk into the door​

Quote:
Mine too I get lost soon as I walk into the door

I like the plants section. We're always looking to see if there are any fruit-bearing bushes or trees that are going for cheap.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom