Australians - Where are you all????

That must be so infuriating.

It is 6:40pm and still light(ish). Yay, I love summer. I am purposely putting off doing the chickens 'cause I have to candle some eggs tonight, so I'll do it all at the same time.

My silkies are quite annoying when it comes to herding them back into their coop. Most things understand that when there is something behind walking towards it that you run from it. The silkies run towards and past me. Very irritating. Are yours like that?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

That gives quite a visual!
lol.png

Hey all
frow.gif
I do love summer! it's usually light past 8PM nowadays, which is really helpful with busy schedules.
woot.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

That gives quite a visual!
lol.png

Hey all
frow.gif
I do love summer! it's usually light past 8PM nowadays, which is really helpful with busy schedules.
woot.gif

I love summer as I can spend more time with the birdies
big_smile.png
!

I'm too scared to go near mine nowadays. They peck so badly! I still feed them from time to time, but having them following me is a paranoid disaster, I'm always tripping over things because I'm trying to make sure they don't get too close to my feet.
lau.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
I love summer as I can spend more time with the birdies
big_smile.png
!

I'm too scared to go near mine nowadays. They peck so badly! I still feed them from time to time, but having them following me is a paranoid disaster, I'm always tripping over things because I'm trying to make sure they don't get too close to my feet.
lau.gif

My roo attacked me really badly the other night couldnt stop bleeding
hmm.png

Quote:
lau.gif

My roo attacked me really badly the other night couldnt stop bleeding
hmm.png

Eek. I suppose they can lose their tempers sometimes as well. o___O

Back
Top Bottom