Australians - Where are you all????

Hello, I'm a newbie to the forum. I'm in suburban SA.
Well helloooooo
frow.gif
hope you have fun on this site. I'm from Mid North Coast NSW (near Coffs Harbour)

Hi guys, just an update on me and my broody and her eggs. I had 16 eggs in total at the start now to a few loses i have 14 eggs ready to hatch this either tomorrow or Sunday or even Monday, but I'm not holding my breath, I didn't candle this hatch so have no idea whats going to come of it all.

Hey Christie :frow
Been a while since I've checked in here too.
Hope everyone had a great new year. I'm in Germany right now, and that was the best new year I've ever had...

Oh no, that's no good. Sorry to hear that. :hugs Fast healing! :)
I reckon I spent the next four days in bed afterwards though, isn't it always like that with fun things... :lol:

Hi eveyone hope you are all surviving this heat and the girls are coping it's my first summer with my girls and i feel for them any ideas to keeping then cool . tried the hose but they just ran off

Hey we're all here! I'm in the huon valley Tasmania. I lost one of my silver laced Wyandotte chicks in the heat
1f625.png
. Found it more effective to hose the tops of the trees they were huddled under and just let it trickle down on them. Pity the poor buggers caught up in the bush fires .

We're all thinking about you in tassie and eveyone elsewhere caught up with the fires sorry you lost one of yours. I've been hosing down the yard i suppose there's not much else

Back
Top Bottom