Australians - Where are you all????

This was the jar stuff too which is worse again! Fresh garlic is not always that flash here. But i too LOVE roasted garlic. I finally managed to make some homemade egg mayonaise, (took 4 tries to get it right) Put some crushed garlic in it and it was beautiful. But some roasted garlic would be brilliant.

My daughter on the other hand will eat raw garlic from the jar
sickbyc.gif

Gave the little ones their first piece of bread today, Was very funny once they figured out it was edible, they were running around nuts in their little box.

On the Emu thing. I have a feeling one of my patients at work got Emu eggs one time. I remember one her husband sent it down from up north for her. Funniest thing was he didnt secure it or blow it out first. She had a very stinky present posted down to her!!

There was quite a flock not far from here when we were driving home from the footy on the weekend, Im not sure where they breed though. And im not sure on the laws here. But you would think you need more than 2 Emus for it to be classed as a farm.

Just call them Bush Chooks like we do here instead
wink.png

Bush Chooks!
gig.gif

I've never heard that one before!

I feed my chickens garlic when they get sick. That didn't stop one from dying anyway, but it's cured the others many times
smile.png

Just checked the mail again. Still not here yet
hit.gif
only two more opportunities for the mail to come before we move out. I had to restrain myself for ripping the mail box out of the wall in a fit if anger And then digging through everybody else's mailboxes to see if they could possibly have it.
But where could my package be. It had the right address on it and I imagin it had a senders address on it too. Maybe someone stole it( then opened it, found a bunch of doll apron looking things and chucked it in the bin. )

Last edited:
aha... I did scan back a few posts... now you have reminded me- You did tell me about the renovations a while ago in a PM. You can get a redirection of the mail- it may cost something though- they can hold any mail addressed to where you are now at the post office for collection I think.

We are renting and the owners are moving back in. They might not like me redirecting their mail
lol.png
I think I'll have to ask the Body corporate guy if he can check the mail for me or let the owners that I'm expecting something.
idunno.gif
I just wish the saddles had arrived at the 7-10 day time that things usually take to get here from America.

Oh - Its done by name - the owners will still get their mail. Waiting is so hard at times. Hatching ducklings has helped me learn to be more patient... Although not in supermarket queues.
big_smile.png

Hi there

I am a new member here from Brisbane, 2 hens and a rooster..... our neighbours have 4 chickens and their neighbours have 4 chickens as well so feeling quite at home here with my little brood.... - 2 eggs a day since they started laying so am happy so far, they are Easter chicks so nearly 6mths old.

Regards
Heather

Back
Top Bottom