Australians - Where are you all????

Hi guys from WA. I live both near the beach and the country so have the best of both worlds. The weather is perfect today with about 33 degrees.

I have 3 Australop x Newhampshire girls who are about 26 weeks old, they have been laying for about 4 weeks now. I get 3 eggs most days but did have two days where one of my girls laid soft shelled eggs but hopefully she is back on track.

I love my girls and love this site and I also keep popping into my office to check the latest from BYC. It is so lovely to find so many people out there who love the pets as much as me.
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif
, New world and chickenmumma!

Christie: I lived in a place like that once upon a time. Roads would be very blocked during summer, everyone rushing to get to the beach! It was about three, four hours drive away.

You will have to make sure you organise your holidays at the beach and that way you will get your fix of the beach when you can.

Quote:
big_smile.png
Pics on the way! Just went out to get some 'progress shots' but the batteries are flat. If they can charge enough before dark I'll have some up tonight
yippiechickie.gif

P.S. Thanks for the welcome Ray!

P.P.S Christy you need a big campercoop so you can take your birds with you
wee.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png
Pics on the way! Just went out to get some 'progress shots' but the batteries are flat. If they can charge enough before dark I'll have some up tonight
yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif

OMG That is such a great idea!!
I don't know how i didnt think of that!

Quote:
big_smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif

Flat batteries are always to be dreaded.
lol.png
Happens to me all the time, my camera guzzles power.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom