Australians - Where are you all????

Chickenmumma I'm so sorry Coco is so unwell and I hope the vet has better news soon.
hugs.gif

Welcome to all the new people, there seem to be a lot of you joining us all of a sudden.
big_smile.png

My chookie news is I now have 2 broodies. Unfortunately when I candled last night my Dorking girl who's been sitting nearly 3 weeks had no good eggs.
sad.png
I'm thinking I'll buy a few day old chicks for her, I'm hoping I can get some by next weekend. I need to move my Silver Sussex girl out of the main run and settle her in proper broody accommodation before I give her eggs. At the moment she's trying to hatch a plastic egg.
lol.png

Wow, thanks for all your support everyone, it's very touching to have so many people understand how hard it is. On a lighter note, I always wondered what this little guy was
fl.gif
Thought he might be a manic meditator but clearly he has his fingers crossed. So...

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I've been up early this morning, just waiting til 10 when I can call the vet for news. I'll keep you all posted and thanks again, it means a lot to me
love.gif

Quote:
Welcome
smile.png

I'll agree with the part about the kids!

Oh I LOVE Redcliffe. We used to spend many-a-family outing there as very young ones. Lots of lovely memories.
I havnt been to QLD for 10yrs.....I hope it hasnt changed too much.

Glad to have you aboard the S.S. Ozzie hehehe
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
I've had my girls for 6 weeks & the Roo (Chinese Silky) for 2 weeks. Got him from the RSPCA & he's sooooo tame I could take him to my pre-schoolers school. I can even lay him
on his back in my hand & scratch his tummy!!!! I also made a chook run to go around the enclosed coop. I could sit & watch them all day to the horror of my 3 little daughters. hehe.

I love my Roo, he is just adorable. I put him in the garage at sunset so he wont disturb the neighbours at 6am. So, I guess that's how Im able to keep a roo...as I live in a suburban setting.
love.gif
love.gif

MY BOY
107787_roxy_0132.jpg

MY GIRLS
107787_chicks4wksold_013.jpg

THE FAMILY
107787_chicks4wksold_011.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
hI sILKY ...THATS WHAT I added first hehehe was just lucky I guess. Forgive me if I dont reply straight away.
I too have to study, (Naturopathy), so I have to cull my online social calendar hehehehe.

U have no life.....when you study.

Back
Top Bottom