Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
Yup thats ma fluffy 4 month old silkie

She sure is fluffy
ep.gif
I bet she's a high maintenance girl. With all her spa days.

Quote:
Whats the point of being an Adult when you cant be a kid sometimes?

Sorry.
I guess I just think differently.
I always want to be older. Every birthday is like a goal finished because I am one year older. then I just cant focus on anything else but my next birthday, to be older yet. I think its some mental thing. Like I cant ever be taken serious unless I am older and wiser. I always wanted to grow up but now i am grown up its not stopping, I just waste my life waiting for my next birthday.

We are just too similar!
lol.png

I can't wait until I turn 18. Lots of stuff I can do. And then after that I really want to be 22. Just so I can say that.
tongue.png

I love the I has no flavor one n some of the others r cute but definitely don't like the hamburger one n the laundry basket!

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Sorry.
I guess I just think differently.
I always want to be older. Every birthday is like a goal finished because I am one year older. then I just cant focus on anything else but my next birthday, to be older yet. I think its some mental thing. Like I cant ever be taken serious unless I am older and wiser. I always wanted to grow up but now i am grown up its not stopping, I just waste my life waiting for my next birthday.

We are just too similar!
lol.png

I can't wait until I turn 18. Lots of stuff I can do. And then after that I really want to be 22. Just so I can say that.
tongue.png

Wouldn't it be cool if we looked similar
lol.png

Quote:
Thank you... And welcome to the Aussie thread here at BYC.

Duckling make a great subject for photos- but i have found that for some - it is much easier to use just hatched ducklings when they are not jumping around and moving out of frame too much. I like to play with the camera- and always have great ideas for props- but would really love a good camera so i can do a little more than just ducks.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom