Australians - Where are you all????

Hope those who caught it enjoyed watching.

I am not enjoying Tv much right now- the commercials... The Christmas advertising is in full swing already with weeks to go. I really get tired of seeing ads for jewelry priced at thousands of dollars, toys galore that you know kids are going to be nagging for.

Actually, maybe it's a good thing we dont have TV
lol.png
the kids haven't asked for anything yet.
I think this year will be as usual; not think about Christmas untill a week or so before then run around crazy trying to get everything ready.
But hey, it's tradition
lol.png

I am in Qld ............. near Brisbane ........ 3 chooks .......... rhode island red , Ausralorpe and light sussex and a 12 day old chick (not sure what it is yet got 6 random fertile eggs only one hatched so new to the raising of baby chicks .....the rhode island red sat on the eggs and is a good mum ...........

A question do baby chicks with mum need food and water over night ???..............

cheers Jo

frow.gif
Morning folks!

I missed the doco last night, was it good? Does anyone know the name of the program? Here's the link to iview, all the ABC programs.
pop.gif

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/docs

I had a quick look but nothing stood out as being about chickens...

On a side note, has anyone used a product called Breath Easy (or Ezy)? Supposed to help with all respitory issues. Would love your opinion if you have one.

Back
Top Bottom