Australians - Where are you all????

Yay. How many eggs is she sitting on?

Today is day 16 for me
ya.gif
It's getting so close. There's just tomorrow then the next morning the eggs go into lockdown.
And on day 19 I should start hearing peeping.
I'm hoping to get the coop down to the chicken chicken coop area today and move miss broody in to it.

I dont want this to sound like a advert...but I have to tell you about vistaprint offers at the moment- I have been on twice in the last few days putting in some orders- for advertising " taylorducks" I got magnets to stick on the car doors- a banner to hang under cages when i go to auctions a cap and some business cards- but they also have some great deals on things that could make some great christmas gifts. calendars- mugs etc- and christmas cards as well. For you creative younger ones on a budget- you may be able to design some really nice personalised present.
vistaprint.com.au/XmasFax google it- and should bring up the link...

I was going to post some photos hear when my stuff comes in as I am so excited about the things I have ordered. Cant wait to get them even if I cant use them for a while. I dont even have anything for sale right now- so dont need the advertising stuff for a while but it was just too cheap not to buy some things to really make my ducks stand out.

Last edited:
Wow, Thanks ducky.
I certainly will look at that.

I found the guinea fowl nest, well not me the gardener, so I've collected the eggs and am deciding what to do with them.
Some roosters are getting butchered this afternoon too
fl.gif
for me.

Well we have one less rooster.
The coop thing is completely finished

31066_p1020341.jpg

31066_p1020340.jpg

Its been put in its spot and is in use. The broody went straight in and sat on the eggs I had in there to make her sit.

31066_p1020343.jpg

I'm going to put Lonely in with her tomorrow morning. End of day 15/beginning of day 17 now. I candled Lonely just then to see how she's going as I wont get a chance after I put her in with mum. here she is,

31066_p1020344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom