Australorps breed Thread

They're beautiful! Always nice when beauty is matched with good personality. My BA, "Penguin," is a sweetheart, too. So much nicer than the Black Sex Links (Linc) I have

He has the best personality, he never runs from me and I can pick him up very easily, he's always the first one to come to me when I'm bringing treats out for them, I will b sad to let him go.

Well Guys, I still havnt heard anything back , sent the email to secretary of australorp club as it said to..thought, well maybe it didnt go through..so day befor yesterday sent it again...still nothing..so not sure what to do there..
G'day,
I'll email the Secretary and ask her what is happening about your books.
Regards,
Ross

G'day,
I'll email the Secretary and ask her what is happening about your books.
Regards,
Ross

Ross, I appreciate the time & effort you are spending to help us get this done. I know Lynne & Kurt do also!

Dan

Last edited:
Beautiful birds in your picture Ross.
I believe in order to see Nathan's pics/vids we would need to be his friend possibly because I didn't see the pics/vids you mentioned on his public sharing page. Thanks for trying. Enjoyed all that you do share here.
~Dee~
G'day Dee,

I just added Nathan's video clips to my own timeline in Facebook, so I assume that you, or anyone, can access my page and see them live. Not being a computer nerd, I am not sure how it all works. I think the page is https://www.facebook.com/ross.summ but if not just do a search for Ross Summerell in Facebook.

The clip of the Large Pullets is the same batch that I posted in here when they were youngsters. You can now see the maturity of them at 8 months old. Two of them were shown last weekend for 1st and 2nd in their classes. One went on to be Champion Australorp in class of 10. I think there were about 20 or so Australorps on the day. I only showed those two pullets and two cockerels.

Chet Hupp should be able to see them as he is on my friend's Facebook list. It's all confusing to me.

Regards,

Ross

Thank you Ross. I could not view Nathan's pics on your timeline but I really enjoyed looking at your public FB page. To be frank with you it amazes me how kind you are with us all here. Kudos to you sir! You no doubt have a huge fan club.
wink.png

Blessings~
~Dee~

Well, I guess that in our state with all the rain it may come in handy having slightly webbed toes.
gig.gif
~Dee~

My Lorp has crazy eye color- one is darker brown, and the other is solid gray. Weird, I've never seen different eye colors in one chicken before. Another sign that Elphaba is definitely not "breeding quality."

Back
Top Bottom