Autograph Block Swap

Any of you ladies doing the cross "The Pond" mailing, when I went to the PO today it makes a big diff if your envelope is considered flat, The 6x9 padded envelope, w/ a once folded over mug rug fits the "flat" criteria.

You ladies may be interested in this:

go to craftsy.com and they have a mystery block of the month that makes a wall hanging and it is free if you sign up before Jan 31th, it is the Applique Mystery Quilt A long 2014 it starts the 5th of Jan. You will find the mystery quilt in the " Patterns" towards the bottom of the list

"Ready for something new... how about joining an APPLIQUE MYSTERY QUILT A-LONG in 2014? You'll have about six weeks to decide; as this offer will disappear on January 31, 2014.
If interested -- join by purchasing this pattern (same download as my free patterns) to begin this mystery project. (If sharing this information with a friend, please ask them to download their own copy; to obtain entry into this quilt a-long.)

The introduction sheet will provide all the information needed to follow along and a password to enter the webpage; where each week's assignments (in pdf format) will be located.
If you prefer making wall-hanging quilts; this will make the perfect project to start off a new year. Benefits are: much less time, money, and fabric needed to complete this delightful scrappy quilt; the perfect gift for someone special.

Completion time: 17 weeks
Begins: January 5, 2014"
I'm signing up for this Mystery Applique Block. I should have time to do that much.

Hi everybody!
frow.gif

katsdar and everyone else, do you think that it is going to be hard to zig-zag around these small shapes? in the mystery quilt a long that is? just finished my handbag now I'm afraid to try the stitching..

Back
Top Bottom