Automatic coop door specifics

Looking for an automatic, programmable door opener/closer that will work on either of these coop doors. The screen one, or the square one. I work 2 hrs from home, hubby has upcoming business trips, and our son is moving out in a month. No one will be home to let them in and out after that. I hate to re-home the birds; they’ve been used to free roaming the yard all their lives, and as there are only 3 of them, their pecking order is well established 882EDD07-3717-475F-B915-5DCAF636FD84.jpeg 32C7B30C-9EA5-4ACC-83F7-D1A9ECF97ECF.jpeg

Looking for an automatic, programmable door opener/closer that will work on either of these coop doors. The screen one, or the square one. I work 2 hrs from home, hubby has upcoming business trips, and our son is moving out in a month. No one will be home to let them in and out after that. I hate to re-home the birds; they’ve been used to free roaming the yard all their lives, and as there are only 3 of them, their pecking order is well established View attachment 2776142View attachment 2776143
The Pullet Shut door would work great for your coop. It opens exactly like the door that is on the coop. It is easy to install and is dependable.

Back
Top Bottom