Automatic feeder!

I wanted to add that we used a 3/8" bit and the lever thing just barely fit through the hole (had to push on it to get it through) and it works fine with the crumble chick feed. DH is pretty sure the layer feed is a crumble too (he gets pickup loads of it at Kent for the local store) so we may not have to change the hole size.

I would also love to know how to contact you, I tried the e-mail link but haven't heard back.

I think this will solve my problem with wet feed, it seems no matter where I put it some sort of liquid finds it.
roll.png

These work eggcellent! We installed ours in a 4"pvc pipe cap attached to, wait for it, a 4"pvc pipe. It is about 4 1/2 feet tall so it holds a lot of feed. We wanted to save room in our coop so we attached it to the wall and put a drywall mud pan attached to the wall underneath it to catch the feed. Very innovative product. Also the sellers ship extremely quick and are great to deal with.

Yay, Kate! I received mine in the mail two days ago and haven't had a chance to buy the container to put it in. I have every intention to order more from you and will do so in the next few weeks. Thank you so much and I'm so glad I can order from you aside from ebay. Thank you! You have a good thing going here!
big_smile.png

So there is no link? They don't have a website, I have watched the video a half dozen times and nothing. I have searched her name nothing.....

I hope others have had better luck with this thing than I have!! Have tried it with 2 different buckets and 2 different types of feeds and can't get it to work right!!
idunno.gif

Quote:
What problems are you having? I am interested in getting some for my coops since I have a varmint problem but if it doesn't work I don't want it.

Back
Top Bottom