Automatic waters!

Maryallison

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Fountain, Florida
Life has gotton much easier around here! My DH installed automatic waters at my 3 different coops and inside the chicken house with 4 different rooms! So a total of 7 waters and it is no work on my part! My chickens have fresh water all day! Got them off E-bay if anyone is looking for some. About $20 a piece and well worth it!
big_smile.png

those seem really deep, how do you clean them???did you hook them up to a hose or pvc???????????did any literature come with them as to manufacturer or do you know a source other than e=bay????????????thanks

I can't really tell from the description how they work.

I'm thinking of getting some of those watering nipples to make a hanging waterer for my chicken house. I'd love to have something that doesn't get dirty inside and out like the floor water fount I have now, and that type waterer sounds very promising to me. Who out there is now using the nipples?

Quote:
I think a large portion of us here on BYC use watering nipples. It largely means the end of dirty waterers if you make the switch. You can make one with a 5 gal bucket very inexpensively. You can see my waterer down towards the middle of my BYC page.

Back
Top Bottom