Autralorp pics needed...PLEASE and THANKS!!! pics added

TheJuan-n-Only

Songster
9 Years
Sep 10, 2010
Tampa
I have an 11 week old autralorp with well developed comb and waddles bigger than any of my other birds (he/she is the baby)> I wanted to post pics, but what do you know I left them @ home...I was wondering if any of you have any pics of your birds @ 11 weeks and left me know if they are girl or boys so I can compare....I will post pics once I get home, but I'm going to a swap tomorrow and I wanted to have an idea of it's sex ASAP...thanks in advance...

Here is my boy....11 weeks....am I correct saying boy?

67489_dscf5015.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I figured..I have Red with smalled waddles and comb and they are 4 weeks older than him!......I'll post pics in a few hrs anyway...thanks for your help...

Quote:
yup...congrats...it's a boy! lol

So sorry to hear that! I was hoping for the longest time that A was just advanced for her age.
sad.png
No boys allowed in our neighborhood.

I was not happy to find out that Apolonia (my mom wanted a chicken named after her) became Apollo.They were 2 of my very 1st 4 chicks.

"So sorry to hear that! I was hoping for the longest time that A was just advanced for her age. No boys allowed in our neighborhood.

I was not happy to find out that Apolonia (my mom wanted a chicken named after her) became Apollo.They were 2 of my very 1st 4 chicks."

It's the baby of the flock and my DW's fav (go figure)...I can't have roo's either...so off he goes to the swap!

Back
Top Bottom