Quote:
If you get a photobucket account it has an avitar maker so you can do it yourself.
big_smile.png

Sorry to hijack you thread!!

But...... thanks Kat, I'll email you one tomorrow when Jess gets home with the camera. Yeah, I'm going to part of the cool avatar club
big_smile.png

Have you tried that Suz? it is simple there.......... but not sure if smitty still have problems.......I know the avatar loader wouldn't even take mine after I resized it with photobucket....I finally had mod's do it for me ARGHHHHHHHh

Quote:
If you get a photobucket account it has an avitar maker so you can do it yourself.
big_smile.png

I tried it and it still said my pic was too big and I tried with several different pics too.
sad.png

Thanks, I will get ahold of Roycious tomorrow and hopefully find a cute pic to upload. Now to spend all night obsessing about which one out of the 1800 on my camera. Hmmmm. I never was a good decision maker.
lol.png
I am so glad there are people out there who actually understand all this technology mumbo jumbo.

jeaucamom: Do you have your pictures downloaded into a library on your computer?

Just go to the index page of BYC and click on the first site at the top of the page that says:
Frequently asked questions.

Then scroll down and click on How to add avatar.

Then click on the shrinkpictures link (that's what I used) I did notice that photo bucket can resize for avatars also.

Or you can just get Royicus to do it.
wink.png

If I can do it......anybody can do it!
lau.gif

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom