Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Well it's supposed to keep her away from the edges so they can get out from under her. I'm guessing she just collapsed his lungs instantly though and he couldn't cry or move.

Everything is good today. I'm going to weigh them in a bit. I've done all of my school/eating in the kitchen by them so they've been with her pretty much all day.
Here's her cleaning one this morning. She's trying so hard. View attachment 3481529
Aww good. You and Avery both are doing amazing :hugs, y'all will get through this stuff.
She's trying to take good care of them, haha. She's just a bit big and rough.
Just did!
View attachment 3481572

They made a cute puppy pile while Avery was outside. View attachment 3481573View attachment 3481574

Yup.
Oh my goodness pink collar 🥺. They're all adorable! Who is pink again? Red or light purple look like nutter to me ;). I would say Pink looks like an Ella but she might already be temporarily claimed for names lol.
She is depressed that she's already been made poopy after her beauty spa yesterday. View attachment 3481577View attachment 3481579

Look how dark green puppy is. He's going to be a beautiful dog.
I was thinking the same thing about green! Definite yellow lab looking pup.
He's just a regular smug ol golden. Easier to see with his head at a normal angle. View attachment 3481731
Oh my gosh what a dummy. He looks like one beautiful spoiled doggo.

Aww good. You and Avery both are doing amazing :hugs, y'all will get through this stuff.

Oh my goodness pink collar 🥺. They're all adorable! Who is pink again? Red or light purple look like nutter to me ;). I would say Pink looks like an Ella but she might already be temporarily claimed for names lol.

I was thinking the same thing about green! Definite yellow lab looking pup.

Oh my gosh what a dummy. He looks like one beautiful spoiled doggo.
I've just been calling them pink puppy, green puppy, red puppy, etc. Besides tiny blue collar puppy. Lol.
It's hard to keep them straight otherwise.

All is going well today! Avery seems to have come down off her "puppy high" and is acting more like her normal silly self now, lol. I slept in the kitchen last night and kept an eye on them. She was a very good girl.
IMG_20230426_120450427.jpg

IMG_20230426_120456053.jpg

She's back to sitting like a weirdo again. 😂
IMG_20230426_101907533.jpg
IMG_20230426_102001304.jpg

Puppies are going to the vet early next week for dew claw removal. They're already getting so big I feel like. Will be posting today's weights soon!

Back
Top Bottom