Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Gee. You might want to trim just the point off of the front nails...a tiny bit...on each pup so they don't make her boobs sore by scratching them.

We have some big gains today!
IMG_20230427_201331451.jpg

The plumpers.
They all look plump now!
They're such little fatties ❤️
They seem to be doing so well.
Gee. You might want to trim just the point off of the front nails...a tiny bit...on each pup so they don't make her boobs sore by scratching them.
I could definitely do that. It doesn't look like they're doing too much, she has tough skin I think. She's used to running through thick cattails and brush to flush birds.

I am a bit worried about Avery still, she's had really runny poop every time she's been outside since having them. She doesn't seem to have an "urge" but every time she poops it has been diarrhea-y. I wasn't too concerned before but it's been four days now, I feel like it should be getting back to normal now. I also saw a few drips of blood it looked like in her poop today. I wanted to make sure I didn't see worms or anything. I can ask the vet about it when we go next week, but I don't want the poor girl to have icky poop until then. I made her some hard boiled eggs again today, she loves them. I thought they might be gentle on her stomach.

I am a bit worried about Avery still, she's had really runny poop every time she's been outside since having them. She doesn't seem to have an "urge" but every time she poops it has been diarrhea-y. I wasn't too concerned before but it's been four days now, I feel like it should be getting back to normal now. I also saw a few drips of blood it looked like in her poop today. I wanted to make sure I didn't see worms or anything. I can ask the vet about it when we go next week, but I don't want the poor girl to have icky poop until then. I made her some hard boiled eggs again today, she loves them. I thought they might be gentle on her stomach.
Have you taken her temperature?

Back
Top Bottom