Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I am a bit worried about Avery still, she's had really runny poop every time she's been outside since having them. She doesn't seem to have an "urge" but every time she poops it has been diarrhea-y. I wasn't too concerned before but it's been four days now, I feel like it should be getting back to normal now. I also saw a few drips of blood it looked like in her poop today. I wanted to make sure I didn't see worms or anything. I can ask the vet about it when we go next week, but I don't want the poor girl to have icky poop until then. I made her some hard boiled eggs again today, she loves them. I thought they might be gentle on her stomach.
I don't think I'd give her anything but dog food.

I think the puppy food is kind of rich for her. And she's eating a lot of icky stuff. I'm guessing that's not helping.
She's eating the puppy food a few times a day well?

Gee, how did I miss this thread?! Love the puppies and love Avery! Congrats!
I don't know, glad you're here now though! I was going to do a bunch of tags but I always forget people, lol. The last 10 pages or so are the most exciting. 😄
She's eating the puppy food a few times a day well?
Yeah, I've been giving her two cups 3 times a day. She's been eating all of it. I tried offering her more than that too but that was all she wanted. 6 cups in all is a lot though. Before she got pregnant she only ate 2 cups a day.

Does Avery still have any vaginal discharge? The puppies are awesome and adorable, Avery's doing a great job! ❤️
Yeah, she's had some dark stringy stuff coming out. It's definitely slowed down from yesterday and the day before though.

Back
Top Bottom