Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Stopped getting notifs.

Yayyyyy! How is Avery today? And now that they're registered do they have names?
Hey! She's doing a lot better. The puppies got their dew claws removed today, and I asked the vet about her while we were there. He said to just keep doing what we were doing, and that he thinks her system was just overloaded with new experiences and such that it caused her to get really stressed out. We gave her some charcoal the other day and some pumpkin oatmeal mixed in with her puppy food and she's doing way better. Her poop is back to a mostly normal shape now, haha.

No, I just registered the litter. Then I give the buyers the litter registration number and they enter that when they name their puppies to register the individual dog.

Hey! She's doing a lot better. The puppies got their dew claws removed today, and I asked the vet about her while we were there. He said to just keep doing what we were doing, and that he thinks her system was just overloaded with new experiences and such that it caused her to get really stressed out. We gave her some charcoal the other day and some pumpkin oatmeal mixed in with her puppy food and she's doing way better. Her poop is back to a mostly normal shape now, haha.
Awh, good to hear.
No, I just registered the litter. Then I give the buyers the litter registration number and they enter that when they name their puppies to register the individual dog.
Ohhh right. Let us know which baby (or babies) you're keeping if you do :p.

I'm glad she's doing better! And I want ALL of the puppies! :love😆

This is the exact same box I've been using for them since they were born. Look how big!!!
IMG_20230423_114731743~3.jpg
IMG_20230502_111956366.jpg

@Kiki come look

Back
Top Bottom