awaiting hatching...

You have three pharoah, one white and the other two look like a tibetan and a tibetan tuxedo.

Here's what the gold/Italian chicks look like:
Cot Italian.jpg Cot Gold Italian.jpg
Hopefully there's one waiting to hatch for you!

They are the most adorable little things.

You have three pharoah, one white and the other two look like a tibetan and a tibetan tuxedo.

Here's what the gold/Italian chicks look like:
View attachment 1207686View attachment 1207689
Hopefully there's one waiting to hatch for you!

They are the most adorable little things.
Thank you! I suspected those 3 were pharoah, but I didn't know what the gold chicks look like. And yeah two are darker and a bit smaller, I was wondering if they were the Tibetans, but again not sure what they look like as chicks. Was having trouble finding pics of any chicks other than pharoah or white/Texas A&M online.

Cot Tibetan tux.jpg Cots.jpg
Here's a couple of photos of our Tibetan tuxedos

And this one is a Rosetta tuxedo for comparison - yours looked lighter in the first photo and darker in the second so I wasn't entirely sure which yours were. There can be quite a lot of variety in their colours and they are often referred to as 'British Range'.
Cot Rosetta tux.jpg

As you can probably guess I've taken a lot of photos of our baby quail. They are just too cute!

40 or less.. lol im horrible at keeping track of the numbers. We had 110 but ups broke like half of them, and only so many actually took bad shipment.. we told the lady and she said she is changing the way she ships and sending us alot of free ones because of it.
My first hatch was 91 the second 75 and this one ... still hatching

40 or less.. lol im horrible at keeping track of the numbers. We had 110 but ups broke like half of them, and only so many actually took bad shipment.. we told the lady and she said she is changing the way she ships and sending us alot of free ones because of it.
My first hatch was 91 the second 75 and this one ... still hatching
Wow that's a lot of quail eggs/ fluffy quail chicks! At least compared to my 12 eggs. 7 hatched. 3 have died. I've got a little 'flock' of 4 now. Just hoping they survive! My goal was to end up with 3-4 females and sell any males. That is seeming less likely, but I'm enjoying the whole process anyhow! The chicks are 4 days old now, getting all energetic and jumping around when I open the curtains in the morning, and starting to get pin feathers growing in on the wings. How are yours coming along?

Wow that's a lot of quail eggs/ fluffy quail chicks! At least compared to my 12 eggs. 7 hatched. 3 have died. I've got a little 'flock' of 4 now. Just hoping they survive! My goal was to end up with 3-4 females and sell any males. That is seeming less likely, but I'm enjoying the whole process anyhow! The chicks are 4 days old now, getting all energetic and jumping around when I open the curtains in the morning, and starting to get pin feathers growing in on the wings. How are yours coming along?
Lol yea my husband got a litt,e carried away with quail!!! And we have another 100 or so eggs on the way :th
Mine are all good and running around i had 3 or 4 that did do so well in hatching ,and seem to not be doing good now either so i may loose them but other then that they are vocal and fluffy.
I have 3 sets of quail now!!! :barnie
Im glad yours are still doing good...to me chickens are easier to hatch and raise then quail.
I feel like quail die way easier then chickens. And quail are suposed to he hardy :confused:

Back
Top Bottom