Awesome Ebayer fights back agains bad shippers.

Easy enough to check the feedbacks and find who did this mess... THEN hit contact seller and tell them they need to make right. Have at it BYC!!!

Quote:
frow.gif
Hi DEB!

PM'd you!

Quote:
Becca-I would totally buy from you again:) This was neither of our faults and your eggs were wrapped beautifully and looked beautiful-your all good to me:)

I've been reading eggs listing for a while now. Quite honest I have a problem, when they say I ship and you take the 100% risk. I see some auctions where 2 eggs cost 60 dollars. No way that I would ever take that risk. Then I have seen listings of seller, that really want make me buy from them. One said that she understands the problems of shipping and incubators, but feels that the customer should have a fair chance. She offers that the customer can buy additional eggs at one dollar each plus shipping, if they do not hatch. She also states that a 50% hatching rate is good for eggs that have been shipped. I find that honest and fair. Nobody should expect a free replacement shipment, but a shared cost thing is just superb. Another seller offered replacements for the shipping cost alone. Even better. Regardless packaging is the A and O of shipping. I bet ebay/paypal would refund the purchase, if they see the lousy packaging. Another issue is irregular sized eggs. I had an ebay shipment with just that, and no extras. Some eggs were twice as large, and some were really tiny. Guess what only 2 out of 15 hatched. I did email the seller nicely in the hope that he would offer me a deal or some sort of sympathy. He ignored me hard and heavy for an entire week, while still selling more of those eggs online. I posted bad feedback because of his rudeness.
So some of you are right, when you state that some seller hide behind their no responsibility rule. Have at least some courtesy towards your customers.
Katharina

Last edited:
Quote:
I have no problem with the disclaimer, mainly because SOOO many people complain if ONE egg doesn't hatch, and many are viciously rude too. If I buy eggs and the packing is impecable, I will not blame the seller. However if they arrive in the condition these eggs were, heck YES it is the seller fault. And I better get replacements PACKED BETTER for free.

Quote:
I have no problem with the disclaimer, mainly because SOOO many people complain if ONE egg doesn't hatch, and many are viciously rude too. If I buy eggs and the packing is impecable, I will not blame the seller. However if they arrive in the condition these eggs were, heck YES it is the seller fault. And I better get replacements PACKED BETTER for free.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I, also, have had a problem with irregular and porous eggs. People who ship eggs on a regular basis (and expect top dollar) really should have some quality control. Beautiful packing will not make these eggs hatch. Most of these people want you to leave positive feedback on their packing, but maybe we should also state something about egg quality. dak

Quote:
I, also, have had a problem with irregular and porous eggs. People who ship eggs on a regular basis (and expect top dollar) really should have some quality control. Beautiful packing will not make these eggs hatch. Most of these people want you to leave positive feedback on their packing, but maybe we should also state something about egg quality. dak

It is impossible to determine egg quality if they all arrive broken. You are right though. I can tell a pourous egg looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom