AwesomeAcres flock; pictures of these beautiful chickens (and chicks!)

Thunder344

Crowing
Sep 12, 2020
Stafford, Virginia
Hello! I finally decided to do a flock thread. I also need a way to be able to reference back to see ages and whatnot. :DWhat better way to do it than on a awesome chicken website?
Each post will have one chicken per, so there will be a lot of posts. I currently have 80 chickens + chicks. :p:D (don't worry, 30 of those are broilers.)
It'll probably take me weeks to do the whole flock, so stay with me! I'm also learning about photography, so some of the pictures might be of poor quality.
Here we go!

Star(3).jpg

Name: Star
Breed: Salmon Faverolles
Description:
My absolute favorite, Star is a sweet and very, very loud girl. She is the bottom of the pecking order, so I befriended her and then fell in love with her. She loves to run up and likes being petted, but is not a big fan of being picked up. Beautiful chicken too! And she is posing for the picture!

Night(2).jpg

Name: Night
Breed : Salmon Faverolles
Description:
This is Night, another of the Faverolles gang. A bit out dated picture, she actually had a puncture wound on her back that thankfully healed up and she is perfectly fine now! She is fine with pets too, but is also louder than Star. You could make a orchestra out of these girls!

View attachment 2676551

Name: Night
Breed : Salmon Faverolles
Description:
This is Night, another of the Faverolles gang. A bit out dated picture, she actually had a puncture wound on her back that thankfully healed up and she is perfectly fine now! She is fine with pets too, but is also louder than Star. You could make a orchestra out of these girls!
I love her she is sooo pretty!!!

20210517_132538.jpg

Name: Pebble
Breed: Salmon Faverolles
Description:
And last but not least, here is Pebble of the Faverolles gang! Friendly, curious, and brave, she is the leader of the little gang. And a bit quieter than her sisters. I used to only be able to tell her and Night apart from her one toe, which has this funny kink in it. It is not causing her any pain!

Brownie(4).jpg

Name: Brownie (Really, some of my names are lame :) )
Breed: Either a Golden Comet or RIR, someone help me out here please :)
Description:
The oldest girl of the flock. She enjoys sitting on your lap and sun bathing. I feel really bad for her, she is so old and slow and cant get onto the roosts at night. I gotta help her up on her little block.

View attachment 2676566

Name: Brownie (Really, some of my names are lame :) )
Breed: Either a Golden Comet or RIR, someone help me out here please :)
Description:
The oldest girl of the flock. She enjoys sitting on your lap and sun bathing. I feel really bad for her, she is so old and slow and cant get onto the roosts at night. I gotta help her up on her little block.
I think it is a golden comet

Back
Top Bottom