Awsome BYC advertising...

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Just thought I would let the mods and staff here know that you are getting some great advertising presently.

I just received an email from one of our sponsors, Ideal Poultry, and it sends the reader here for info.

This is the reminder I received.

1937-2009
CELEBRATING OUR 72nd YEAR
Do we have your current address?
Make sure you get your 2009 price list!

We will begin working on our 2009 mailing list soon. If you would like to receive our price list in the mail, if you have not already e-mailed us, please send an e-mail with "2009 price list" as the subject, to [email protected]. Please include the following information: Name, address, city, state, zip as well as your phone number - home and cell if possible. We look forward to providing you with quality poultry in 2009! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/index.
If
you haven't already visited Backyard Chickens you might want to visit their site. They have a very informational forum.
Thank you,
Teri Adcox
Ideal Poultry

Holy smokes! That sure was nice of Teri (I guess coolness just comes with that name?!?)

I wish she would have told us she was doing that. How very kind of her.

Just so everyone knows: Ideal Poultry was the very first company that showed interest in becoming a BYC Forum Sponsor. They have been consistent sponsors and have been with us the longest. It has been a pleasure working with Teri and we look forward to a very long relationship of continuing to send them lots of business (especially this next year)!

That was a cool thing to do. And as long as she's advertising for us, I'll advertise for her.

I'm very, very pleased with the chickens I got from Ideal Poultry this spring. I only ordered 10 chicks, requested no packing peanuts, insurance on the shipment was dirt cheap. All 10 survived shipment, and survived my inexperience as well. They are very healthy, happy chickens, and are beautiful, too.

Thanks Ideal Poultry!

Well, yesterday we broke the record for most people signed up in one day (82 yesterday) and today we broke yesterday's record (96 so far).

I'm sure a big part of that was the email from Ideal!

woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom