Ayam Cemani Hatch (Hatch-a-long)

droy1028

Songster
Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys!

Just received a dozen Ayam Cemani hatching eggs in the mail. Easiest, quickest, and smoothest transaction I've ever done, courtesy of Jamie from Simply Crappie, another member I met on the forum. If you want Ayam Cemani eggs or Cinnamon Queen eggs hes got a thread over on Buy Sell Trade. Go check him out.

Anyways, my eggs are coming up to temperature and I'll be setting them shortly. Does anyone have any experience hatching Ayam Cemani that recommends a higher temp or humidity setting since they originate in Indonesia? Or would I be better off sticking to our cookie cutter temp of 99.5ish and around 50% humidity since Jamie and his flock is based out of Missouri, USA? Anyways I'll be updating this thread as I go if anyone wants to hatch along some Ayam Cemani with me! Thanks!

Received today and set! The darker ones will be Olive Eggers (Opal Legbar Roo x Black Marans).

Attachments

• 20210317_121339.jpg
    20210317_121339.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210317_143232.jpg
    20210317_143232.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys!

Just received a dozen Ayam Cemani hatching eggs in the mail. Easiest, quickest, and smoothest transaction I've ever done, courtesy of Jamie from Simply Crappie, another member I met on the forum. If you want Ayam Cemani eggs or Cinnamon Queen eggs hes got a thread over on Buy Sell Trade. Go check him out.

Anyways, my eggs are coming up to temperature and I'll be setting them shortly. Does anyone have any experience hatching Ayam Cemani that recommends a higher temp or humidity setting since they originate in Indonesia? Or would I be better off sticking to our cookie cutter temp of 99.5ish and around 50% humidity since Jamie and his flock is based out of Missouri, USA? Anyways I'll be updating this thread as I go if anyone wants to hatch along some Ayam Cemani with me! Thanks!
I LOVE Ayam Cemani!!! Definitely watching this thread!

Day and a half to go! Already have one that pipped!

Haven't been on as much due to working and being without a phone. Just received my new one yesterday.

As the incubator stands. At lockdown, Sunday night, 2/2 Olive Egger (my flock), 1/1 Opal Legbar (my flock), 9/12 Ayam Cemani (shipped eggs) made it to lock down.

Will update as chicks emerge!

Back
Top Bottom