Crowing
8 Years
Sep 11, 2011
Missouri, USA
My Coop
My Coop
Ayam Cemani hatching eggs

Price: $8 each plus $20 shipping.

I hatch lots and cull hard, always improving my breeding stock. Ayam Cemani are still a work in progress. You can expect culls regardless of who you purchase from.

Eggs will be no older than four days when shipped. I do not wash hatching eggs. Some eggs may have some dirt tracked on them. I will not ship excessively dirty eggs. You will receive a delivery confirmation number to track your eggs. Eggs will be bubble wrapped and double boxed.

And the usual blurb, I'm not responsible once the eggs leave my hands due to the many factors beyond my control. While I have received many reports of 100% or near 100% viability on my shipped eggs, I cannot control what happens to them once they leave my hands. Therefor, there are guarantees, no refunds, no replacements.

My flocks have been tested and certified Pullorum - Typhoid and Avian Influenza clean by the state of Missouri (aka NPIP).

Last edited:
How many Isabel Leghorn eggs you got? Pm me I also wanted to see if you had any trios of the ayman chickens to sell, I would prefer a youn trio in both breeds if you have them.

I've already put the Isabel Leghorns in the layer coop for the winter. I won't have eggs or chicks available again until late Winter or early Spring.

I'll add you to my wait list for Ayam Cemanis.

Back
Top Bottom