Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was cleared up easy enough : )

Cute chicks!

Mine have 0% Cemani blood, just a project that makes me happy.

My Fm Green-Egger birds are laying again. Here are 2 new groups of chicks (blues and blacks).

The single comb Fm birds are not laying yet, but I'll be happy to see eggs.

very nice... thanks for clearing that up!!!
And here's another pic I took on November 28, 2012, at the same time as the picture in question showing the infamous "Tingle hand":

And in other news, I'm really enjoying the cemani breed. A few surprises. We've had a few freezing nights, and our birds stay outdoors with no heat and no insulated shelter. The cemani roost on a pole that is open to the elements, and they have shown no ill effects despite their tropical origins. Also, I'm really impressed with the egg size. The hens are medium-sized birds but produce an egg that is large as eggs produced by some heavier large fowl breeds. I have seen no signs of human aggression although of course the roosters will post up to other roosters in neigboring pens.

Hi I'm Daniel from Northern Ireland.

I was wondering if you would ever consider sending any eggs to Northern Ireland. I would give you a great price. I have been looking for them for a while and want to hatch them myself.

Greetings from Indonesia...

I join BYC because of this thread ;)

Soon.. I'll post my ayam cemani pic..

Hi I live in Staffordshire England and been reading your posts.
I am looking to obtain a trio of Ayam Cemani and notice you have hatched some.
Would you kindly consider selling a trio?
Ralph

I will have some pairs & trios available later in the year, my stock is good quality German bred birds, I have some great examples and will post some new photos when the snow clears ! I am selling hatching eggs at the moment on eBay, my user ID is chrisyorks.... Just be wary of sellers with poor photos, red combs, or brown feathers :) a good bird is hard to find !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom