Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I gotta get some eggs in a picknic basket and bring them back to the states.
When I go back to China in July I'm going to go back to the breeders and take some pictures of the stock they have there.
I'd like to see what everyone thinks about the stock where I got my girls from.
Even there these chickens are more expensive, but not to this degree.

There was another person that had them but I can't find the info right now. I'll keep trying to find it.

Edit: It's Onagadori South Feather Farm

Last edited:
There was another person that had them but I can't find the info right now. I'll keep trying to find it.

That is Toni Marie. I have been in contact with her for a while and she does have a wait list but she is not ready to sell any yet. She comes across as very nice and knowledgable in her emails.

There is another BYCer Capt Kirk who has what he terms Hmong chickens which are similar to the Cemani. His are fibro-melanistic and black from feather to bone. He has posted on this thread also. He is in South Carolina.

That is Toni Marie. I have been in contact with her for a while and she does have a wait list but she is not ready to sell any yet. She comes across as very nice and knowledgable in her emails.

There is another BYCer Capt Kirk who has what he terms Hmong chickens which are similar to the Cemani. His are fibro-melanistic and black from feather to bone. He has posted on this thread also. He is in South Carolina.

Hello,
Great thread I have some of these birds and I live in Thailand. I'm going to be going to Indonesia and I wanted to know if anyone knew of any breeders there. I'm looking for a new bloodline good as I can get. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom