Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is the Cemani thread but about the laughing chickens. It says they are in Texas but if you look at the pics of their cemani and laughing chickens, it looks like they're in Thailand or something just based on the plants in the background, the bamboo fencing, all that stuff. If I had imported cemani and laughing chickens like they claim to have done on their site, I sure as heck would keep them in better pens than those. They could be the real deal but for now, I am suspicious. Has anyone checked import records by chance?

I know this is the Cemani thread but about the laughing chickens. It says they are in Texas but if you look at the pics of their cemani and laughing chickens, it looks like they're in Thailand or something just based on the plants in the background, the bamboo fencing, all that stuff. If I had imported cemani and laughing chickens like they claim to have done on their site, I sure as heck would keep them in better pens than those. They could be the real deal but for now, I am suspicious. Has anyone checked import records by chance?
It looks like they got their AC chicks and photos from Cemani Farms - judging by the fact that the photos are borrowed from the site and Cemani Farm left a post in the guest book.

talking about ayam cemani quality, we are here always look at the tongue color,....

if you have the ayam cemani with black tongue,... that is the best Quality.

Best Regards,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom