[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

Hello,
I live in Hedgesville Wv, near I81
Msbear has moved to maryland to by the way.
I have family in Va,Nc and go to SC in the summer time.
I also go to maryland and around Pa near maryland line.
Also to middle of WV.
I can help out in those areas.

I live about an 30min from niagara falls, ny. I don't drive often but do occasionally head out to Cairo, ny on the I-90. I would be willing to help whenever I can. Probably won't be heading that way until around the holidays. I would be able to do an occaisional layover of eggs or chickens if needed.

I can do Trinidad , CO to Colorado Springs , CO.. but not during the winter as then the pass closes and the wind gusts pick up to 50mph.

wee.gif

Absarokee Montana here... I can travel to Billings, Laurel, Park City, Big Timber, Red Lodge & Sheridian Wyoming..

OMG!!! There are others from Oregon on the List!!!
ya.gif
I'm not alone in the BYC world.

You can add me for Oregon. I live in Coos Bay on the Oregon Coast and can help to complete runs from CA on up. I make frequent trips to Corvalis area and Eugene. Also up the Coast as far as Newport and down as far as Roseburg. Will be making a trip to the NW national show in Southern Washington in April, so will be up near Portland then.

You can add me.

I live near Manitowoc, WI and travel west to Appleton on US-10, North to Green Bay, and I often travel to and from Manitowoc WI to Kenosha WI on the interstate.

I am in Delaware, Arkansas. Off Hwy 22. Ft. Smith is an hour West. Russellville is just across the river. Hot Springs is about an hour and a half south. Little Rock just about an hour and a half East. My mom is in Springdale and I go up there to visit. Going to Tulsa on the first of December.

Also, we are planning a trip East this next summer. Plans to be finalized closer to time. We would be going through TN heading East.

Please add me to the list.

Since I've gotten a couple of requests for the Egg train the past couple of weeks I thought it would be a good idea to bring the membership post up.

We still have so many places with no members, but there are a lot of new members to BYC, so here's a chance for them to join if they like.

My signature has links to the original thread to explain what we do and there's also link to the thread of coordinators if you would like to join them, or if you need someone in your state to start a Train.

Make sure you read the original post to see what this is all about.

Forgot to mention if you would like to be a coordinator for your state or even for one that doesn't have one, please sign up on the coordinator thread.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom