B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Woo hoo! My 5 month old reds took best and reserve of breed at the Fall Fowlfest in Birch Run, MI this weekend. My 3 reds and someone else's 5 silver greys were shown. We were honored to be judged by Gary Overton who told me afterwards he would have given my cockerel reserve English if his feathers were better groomed. (Still a lot of sheathing near the base of his tail feathers)

Woo hoo! My 5 month old reds took best and reserve of breed at the Fall Fowlfest in Birch Run, MI this weekend. My 3 reds and someone else's 5 silver greys were shown. We were honored to be judged by Gary Overton who told me afterwards he would have given my cockerel reserve English if his feathers were better groomed. (Still a lot of sheathing near the base of his tail feathers)

Congrats!! Very Prettty.

That's great! Congratulations!

Is there anyone looking for Golden Slate (blue golden duckwing) Dorkings? I know of a young pair for sale near Sharpsburg, MD / DC area. They are 4 months old out of Craig Russell's stock. Pictures below along with what the male coloration should look like. Please PM if you are interested in more info.

Blue Golden Duckwing American Game Bantam (shown as example of adult coloration)

Last edited:
Is there anyone looking for Golden Slate (blue golden duckwing) Dorkings? I know of a young pair for sale near Sharpsburg, MD / DC area. They are 4 months old out of Craig Russell's stock. Pictures below along with what the male coloration should look like. Please PM if you are interested in more info.

Blue Golden Duckwing American Game Bantam (shown as example of adult coloration)
pretty birds!

Just got my first Dorkings today :weee :weee 4 girls, and a boy that is unrelated. I have been dreaming of owning some. No-one ever mentioned they even sound different to other chickens. I am enthralled! So happy with them. :love :cd :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom