B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Greetings all! New to the forum, so here's my first question:

I'm looking for WHITE Dorking chicks, straight run ok, to start late Spring 2017.
Am interested in quality breed stock for breeding, no mass-production hatcheries please.
Besides Sandhill, are there any other breeders who would be able to provide chicks in March/April 2017 ???
(Could start as late as May/June, but mid-summer heat of southern high desert may stress younger birds too much.)

Thank you for any suggestions!
btw: CGilbert - LOVE the Red Dorking/Silkie mix pullet! Kudos
highfive.gif
She looks very regal! Who woulda thunk it?!

I'm looking for WHITE Dorking chicks, straight run ok, to start late Spring 2017. 
Am interested in quality breed stock for breeding, no mass-production hatcheries please.
Besides Sandhill, are there any other breeders who would be able to provide chicks in March/April 2017 ???
   (Could start as late as May/June, but mid-summer heat of southern high desert may stress younger birds too much.)

btw: CGilbert - LOVE the Red Dorking/Silkie mix pullet! Kudos:highfive:   She looks very regal! Who woulda thunk it?!

Thank you! She's a sweetheart.
I believe yellowhouse farms might have what you'd be interested in. I'm sure there are some other people that might have some other options for you.
Side note: I'm getting my whites from Sandhill this next week (that's the first possible ship date).

Good luck!

Besides Sandhill, are there any other breeders who would be able to provide chicks in March/April 2017 ???

btw: CGilbert - LOVE the Red Dorking/Silkie mix pullet! Kudos:highfive:   She looks very regal! Who woulda thunk it?!

And welcome!

Back
Top Bottom