B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Pics
Quote:
The Reds take awhile too. Mine are not mean at all though. The oldest Lav Orp was an attack rooster till recently, but we trust the Dorkings with people around. Our 18 year old had some summer bonfires & camp-outs in the backyard last year-- looked like teen tent city sometimes. Hubby & I would let the Dorkings out to range bright & early in the morning
lau.gif
and Rex somehow always knew to get right in the middle of the tents & crow his head off! The looks on their faces was priceless!
ep.gif

I guess we're just warped....lol.

Last edited:
I just wanted to stop by and say hello to the Dorking thread! I just purchased some Dorking hatching eggs. Cant wait to see what the little babies look like
big_smile.png
I have been looking at this breed for awhile and have finally decided to take to leap.

Here is the link to the ebay auction so you can take a look at the birds if you like .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=230596452172&si=AWSc%252BvDK9CsgBIGU32o3wtxJPyg%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_1079wt_936

Looking
forward to getting schooled by the Dorking experts.
big_smile.png

frow.gif

my young roo boobs has started to crow this week & one of the pullets is getting a big red comb. hopefully she will start laying soon if so
wee.gif
winter eggs

Quote:
You should do well with Teresa's eggs.
wink.png

I take it Teresa is a BYC member??
big_smile.png

I don't think she is on BYC. But she's on the yahoo Dorking group & I maybe the official club.

Quote:
I take it Teresa is a BYC member??
big_smile.png

I don't think she is on BYC. But she's on the yahoo Dorking group & I maybe the official club.

Well I am glad that I got some good eggs!! I was a little worried after I hit the "bid" button. Cant wait till they hatch
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom