B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Pics
Thanks for the info. I thought some of those ones on the auction looked pretty cool, especially that one roo. I have checked out the dorking breders club page but haven't posted there or anything. And sorry, but the way yahoo groups are set up just annoys me lol.

Just wanted to share some pictures of Junior, my SG Dorking roo...
6962_img_0001.jpg

Nice broad pure black chest...
6962_junior_front.jpg

This one you can see his comb better.
(please excuse the poopies... they like to sit on the box so they can see out of the windows...
smile.png
)
6962_junior_side.jpg

big_smile.png
See why I want babies so bad??

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Just wanted to share some pictures of Junior, my SG Dorking roo...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/6962_img_0001.jpg

Nice broad pure black chest...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/6962_junior_front.jpg

This one you can see his comb better.
(please excuse the poopies... they like to sit on the box so they can see out of the windows...
smile.png
)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/6962_junior_side.jpg

big_smile.png
See why I want babies so bad??

Junior is a very handsome fella, Tori! How is the fertility test going? Did you put him over any other hen?

Are you ready for Red Dorking eggs from me? I have a dozen Colored & a dozen White Dorking eggs coming from Ed Hart this week. I can send what I collectthis week to you if you want them.
smile.png

You betcha.
big_smile.png
I will always make room for Dorking eggs. Between you and Jen, hopefully we'll get some babies to hatch.
hugs.gif

Ooh... the whites are purty...
droolin.gif
Your babies are sweet (including the 2 legged kind.)
smile.png

Oh, I forgot... no, I haven't put him with another hen yet. Funny thought... I DO have a microscope... I could do the first half of the AI process to check his wigglers....
wink.png
big_smile.png
I put one of the SG hens in with my RC RIR roo, and have a few eggs to test here shortly. I don't have any other "virgin" hens that I could put with Junior to test the fertility on.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

You betcha.
big_smile.png
I will always make room for Dorking eggs. Between you and Jen, hopefully we'll get some babies to hatch.
hugs.gif

Ooh... the whites are purty...
droolin.gif
Your babies are sweet (including the 2 legged kind.)
smile.png

Thanks! Noah is a sweetie!

I always make room for Dorking eggs too... so I'm selling a bunch of Orps & Silkies that I would normally set. LOL​

Quote:
Thanks! Noah is a sweetie!

I always make room for Dorking eggs too... so I'm selling a bunch of Orps & Silkies that I would normally set. LOL

SA-MOOCH to both of you!
hugs.gif

VERY handsome fellas you have at your place Ms. Tigerlilly! Both the blonde & the redheads! :)
thumbsup.gif

And Tori my dear, Junior is lovely.
love.gif

Let me know if you would like some Tawny/dark grey eggs to try with him as well, that's my goal next spring once I get my SGs from Dave...
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom