Babies are doing wonderful

starri33

Crowing
Feb 28, 2016
Golden Valley AZ
I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures, my chicks are now between 2 to 3 days old, my first hatch, 6 eggs hatched out of 6 eggs incubated, this is my first time hatch. I'd thought that they weren't eating till this evening, I went in to check on them and the feeder I'd filled roughly 1/4 full is now almost empty.. :wee. This is a wonderful site.. have had chickens now for about 3 years and this was one of my main sources of information before I made the decision..:love

sassysarah

Crossing the Road
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
AEC72533-B82F-4DAF-949F-ED01A4F4223B.jpeg

Go down to your reply box and hit “upload a file” to post a picture.
Now can we get some photos of your cute chickies ???

starri33

Crowing
Feb 28, 2016
Golden Valley AZ
I will see if I can figure it out, they are adorable, 4 yellow fuzzies, a black fuzzie (figuring that one is one of my black sex links, and one with a brown stripe down his back.. he's number 3 of the hatch and I was blessed to get to record him hatching.

Mar 15, 2018
SE Wisconsin
I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures, my chicks are now between 2 to 3 days old, my first hatch, 6 eggs hatched out of 6 eggs incubated, this is my first time hatch. I'd thought that they weren't eating till this evening, I went in to check on them and the feeder I'd filled roughly 1/4 full is now almost empty.. :wee. This is a wonderful site.. have had chickens now for about 3 years and this w
So cute! Congrats! :love

HennyPenny2019

Crowing
Nov 23, 2018
West Virginia
I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures, my chicks are now between 2 to 3 days old, my first hatch, 6 eggs hatched out of 6 eggs incubated, this is my first time hatch. I'd thought that they weren't eating till this evening, I went in to check on them and the feeder I'd filled roughly 1/4 full is now almost empty.. :wee. This is a wonderful site.. have had chickens now for about 3 years and this was one of my main sources of information before I made the decision..:love

You are living my dream ... I hope by this time next year to be able to post pictures of my own chickens.

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom