Babies are Now 3 Weeks. What Breed Are We ??

Chickie Mamma

Farmer at Heart
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Sherman, CT
Hello again, my Ideal babies are now 3 weeks old.. There are a couple that I still have no clue what they are.. Please help!
This One Has Us All Puzzled and is Extremely Fast!
9198_img_3683.jpg

This one is our Lavender Silkie (ugly stage and not a great pic)
9198_img_3688.jpg

This One still no Clue ??
9198_img_3689.jpg

This one is tough, won't sit still for a good pic.. no clue??
9198_img_3698.jpg

This one Mille Fleur ??
9198_img_3699.jpg

And of course.. our Packing Peanuts..
9198_img_3677.jpg

Thanks for any replys!

Quote:
Thanks.. Those were probably the only ones that I had a clue what they were. The RIR's are so big and eating me out of house and home. They will be rehomed soon, I hope. They are cute, and the kids were going to name them. Once named, they don't leave.. Thanks again!

1. mottled OR silver laced cochin...I have three EXACTLY like that!
and you're right on the mille fleur....

are you sure you didn't take pics of the mix feather-footed bantam batch I got from my feed n seed 2 months ago?

I got 4 lavender silkies (not grey, but definately NOT white)
7 mille fleur d'uccles
3 mottled/silver-laced cochin
5 black cochin
2 red frizzle cochin
1 black frizzle cochin
3 white cochin (1 is a frizzle)
and a couple of yet-unknowns (probably d'uccles, but I am not as familiar with duccle as with cochin)

and they threw in a lovely non-feather legged mille fleur. Perfect patterning...but no feathers on its legs!!! oy!

edit to add

the middle two LOOK LIKE a gold-laced cochin (pet quality) and a dark brahma
Good luck! I hope this helps!

Last edited:
I ordered the Feather legged Bantam Assortment from Ideal. 4 DOA, of course they were NOT Packing Peanuts. I have the Lavander Silkie, a Partridge Silkie and the ones pictured. They are feathering really nice. The white and Black one is the kids favorite. They named him/her Oreo. I have only had Silkies so far so these are a new learning experience. Do you have any pics of what you have barnwife? I would love to see them..

Back
Top Bottom