Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Enjoying some outside time, I'm just waiting for the littlest one to feather out a bit more and then they go outside permanently!!! I know they are different ages but they are attached to each other and the little ones climb all over the big one.

Love the colours of your chicks. They are beautiful and look so content.

Hi creekmedic1034

Wow, it doesn't seem like only 3 weeks ago mine looked the same. LOL. I have never had chicks or ducklings before either. It is so much fun and I am learning so much. This website is amazing. Everyone is so helpful and giving of their knowledge. Here is one of my Barred Rocks at 3.5 weeks. See how fast they grow!!

My chick that hatched today. There are a few more chicks already hatched but i couldn't take a pic of them.
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Our new peeps! Not sure why these are turned...

This is Crowbar, the Biker Chick

Francesca

Princess - not sure she likes the camera

Darn paparazzi!

This is Victor Hugo (he has a V on his head), any ideas what he might be? He came with a box of 8 BO chicks (sadly all were dead) with three others just like him. Not sure what breed he might be.

My little chicks at 3 1/2 weeks. They have such little personalities now; This is Glitz. Named because I have a gold bracelet and when I put down their treats or put my hand in the pen, she immediately starts pecking at it every time. . This one sits on my shoulder. She is the runt and knows she is my favourite. Her name is Ladybug.
Awww! What breed is Glitz?

Back
Top Bottom