Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I always have baby chicken photos. I could share a photo a day for a long time. lol...maybe I will share more. I love hatching..I've slowed down for now, but I do have some Serama eggs in right now. Going into lock next Sunday. I have 7 viable right now, hope they hang on! I've done up a few photos for fun in the past, this is an EE baby. Check out that muff! And..I think I see a big of stink eye going on here. lol..

My black Australorp hatched three EE's
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

My black Australorp hatched three EE's
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

Aww, what a good mama. Look at those little chipmunks. I love the EE's. I didn't know for a long time that an Australorp would go broody! I imagine every bird could..but I've had the Aussies, and not until this year, did I have one go broody.

I have a question. My silkie is 7 months old but isn't puffy like everyone else's silkies. This is her at 7 months.

Some Silkies aren't bearded..makes a big different in looks on the neck area. She is only 7 months? She will fill out more fluffy, but she isn't beared, so she wont' have that fullness around her neck. She's pretty though. :) Here is one of my whites from the past..note the fullness around the neck..bearded. :) Plus, not all are as feathered at the feet. That's the breeding also. Trust me, yours will get more fluffy on the body. :)

Back
Top Bottom