Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

weeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Well it does depend on the breed too. Minpins are killers. Our youngest is actually a "working" dog here at the farm. She loves killing rats, etc. That's what the breed was made for. I'd kind of be afraid the dog would pass germs onto the chicks, licking them or get something herself. But that's just me. ;)

Midight kills stuff around here too, namely opossums that try to get to my adult chickens. Id be more worried about the wild animals our dogs kill giving them something.

They are Rhode Island Red's! Thank you!!! :)
They told me that mine were RIR. (see my post in this thread a page or so back.)
They look nothing like yours!! :hmm TS mystery chicken strikes again.
lau.gif

My own fault really for not memorizing how all chick breeds look. Can't trust those kids for nothing. They were awfully kind, however.
So, I'm not disappointed. Just confused.

That was not a breed that was listed on either one of the two bins these ladies (?) came from. lol
I guess it's a waiting game until those feathers come in, huh?
gig.gif

The feathers on the two bigger/older ones do have that buff color to them.

What are they suppose to be?

Here are our babies. They came from TS so I doubt they are what they said they are. lol This one is my fave, and with my luck will turn out to be a roo that I won't be able to keep. Any guesses on breeds? Throw me your guesses and I'll tell you what they "said" they were. lol There are two breeds, a few days apart in age.
rhode island reds and tetras?

Back
Top Bottom