Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I LOVE Brabanters. They are absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could have gotten a couple chicks, but the feed store doesn't carry them and I refuse to order chicks online. :( sigh...

I know about the fear of ordering online! My local feed store and chick seller just happened to get a couple dozen. I am not going to keep them all- bought 4, will let 2 go. Wish I had bought more to grow out because they're so hard to find and not everyone wants babies(though I can't imagine why?). If you are anywhere near Richmond Va you could have one of mine
1f60a.png

I know about the fear of ordering online! My local feed store and chick seller just happened to get a couple dozen. I am not going to keep them all- bought 4, will let 2 go. Wish I had bought more to grow out because they're so hard to find and not everyone wants babies(though I can't imagine why?). If you are anywhere near Richmond Va you could have one of mine
1f60a.png

Oh wow - I know exactly where Mechanicsville is lol! I grew up in Midlothian, just south of the bridge. If I didn't just max out at 6 chicks (all our coop will hold at the moment) I would have totally taken you up on that offer. You have gorgeous birds and it is soo kind of you to offer! Thank you
hugs.gif

It's nice to know another Richmond area person!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom