Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
my white rock girls...lovable & mischievous

Last edited:
Went to Tractor Supply today, hubby said no more little peeps this year
1f61e.png
Booooo!

If that's the flock you brought home I can't help but agree with him!
gig.gif

Sometimes when you quote someone and start typing it goes inside the quote
smile.png
Yeah, but if you work your way back you'll see that nothing has been added, either inside or outside the quote box; all there is is my quoted post. I have seen this more often than overzealous button pushing would seem to warrant. I was wondering if doing this was supposed to signify something?

Yeah, but if you work your way back you'll see that nothing has been added, either inside or outside the quote box; all there is is my quoted post. I have seen this more often than overzealous button pushing would seem to warrant. I was wondering if doing this was supposed to signify something?
idunno.gif

If that's the flock you brought home I can't help but agree with him! :gig

I see someone added that they look just like yours. ..took a screenshot to show you:

Here are some of my barn yard mixed chicks. I got quite a variety. The roosters are tolbunt Polish, black silkie, and Colombian color bantam Easter egger. The hens are polish, Brahma, silkie, dorking, silkie/ Easter egger mix and Easter egger.

Back
Top Bottom