Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Elmtree,  hehe, gotta love adolescence!  Silly gawky teenagers.  Something to look forward to with my own little cutie.
He is quite the general too! I have 7 big production red Roos and Napoleon, the Sebright, rules the roost. He was crowing at 7 weeks!

big_smile.png

Here are a few pics I took today of my babies - they're almost 2 weeks old I started to give them treats last week Thursday, and today is the first time I've given them grapes - they loved them! At first they were all like having nothing to do with them, but as soon as one of them figured out they were good to eat the rest followed and there upon ensued one of the most comical games of chase and keep away.

And had to Include this pic of one of my Silver Laced Wyandottes doing the "full body" eating. One time I had one of my Orpingtons try to fit her entire body in the feeder....
gig.gif

Last edited:

These are the little cows from a week or two ago. They have moved out of the basement, out of the stock tank and into a larger pen. They can look through the screen at the big chickens and now they have room to play ninja chicken. They seem to be working out the pecking order and they jump over each other when fighting.

Enjoying some outside time, I'm just waiting for the littlest one to feather out a bit more and then they go outside permanently!!! I know they are different ages but they are attached to each other and the little ones climb all over the big one.

My little chicks at 3 1/2 weeks. They have such little personalities now;

This is Glitz. Named because I have a gold bracelet and when I put down their treats or put my hand in the pen, she immediately starts pecking at it every time.

This one sits on my shoulder. She is the runt and knows she is my favourite. Her name is Ladybug.

Back
Top Bottom