Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My broody Australorp "Ebony" hatched out five eggs for me. They are EE/Gold Comet chicks and EE/White Rock chicks. At the same time I incubated and hatched out 6 chicks. (Also EE crosses) These are the first 2 chicks I ever hatched in an incubator. My incubator was made from an old Coleman cooler. I was very surprised when anything hatched out of my home made coolerbator. 4 more from my incubator. I gave all the chicks to the broody plus 2 EE chicks I got at the feed store (thinking mine would not all hatch) She never batted an eye as I added chicks. I got quite an assortment of colors. This is one of my 6 week old chicks. She is an Icelandic I bought from a breeder (plus 6 others)
Icelandic chickens???? Omg I have Icelandic horses (see display photo) and I would love to add to the theme ahahhaha where did u get her? (Pm me possibly??)

My new golden sebrights!
[/IMG]

We have 6 Barnevelders. The first pic is today and the second is from April 30. The solo pic is 'Baggle'. Anyone who watches /Community/ knows that this is how Britta says bagel. We found it hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom