Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My buff Orpingtons are do docile and sweet. They perch on my hand and let me carry them around. They come running wjen I come outside and call "chick chick chick" and dont run away when I come near them anymore. They will be able to sleep outside with the ducks soon like big girls.

My newest babies- 2 Easter Eggers & a Dominique. Matilda, Cecelia & Amelia Bedelia. The EE on top is Matilda, black chick is Cecelia, my Dominique & Amelia is EE on bottom although I frequently call her hoot because she reminds me of a baby owl.

Decided to post a few more pics now that the chicks are all a bit older.breakfast for the 7 week olds we have 1 barred rock, 1 partridge Cochin, 1 ancona, 2 white rocks, 1 white leghorn, 4 Rhode island reds, 3 New Hampshire, and 2 golden sexlink.

the older chicks saying hi.

4 week olds in our outside brooder, 1 light Brahma, 3 Easter eggers.

our youngest 2 week old bantam Brahma (we think) who we got to keep our 4 week old blind welsummer company

and her is our welsummer Cleo and her buddy Zelda.

my buff polish Nomo

My brahma little foot

my BR Rocko. Do you think he's a male? He's about a week and 2 days old

and lastly, my SLW Luna

Last edited:
I had 11 eggs due on the 13th of April, the 2 gray chicks(Blue andelusian/Blue Isbar) and (Blue Isbar/lavender orpington) hatched on day 19 . the SFH black was hatched on day 20, 3 extra pips in incubator, and we are waiting till the 13th for the rest.

Lavender orp/Blue Isbar mix. should look like a LO but lay green eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom