Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Hudson's coiffure is coming in nicely!

Not quite a "baby" picture in teh strictest sense of the word but it's our first. Not exactly sure which chicken laid it but I think it was my little EE "Mine" (in foreground)

Not very exciting for most here but it's our first since I was a kid in Missouri.

Venturing outside at 4 or 5 days old.
Warming up, the Mama hen is the black one (B.B.Queen), Joleen (Plymouth Rock) just started joining in on the parenting this week. So cute! Babies are 3 weeks old now.

Warming up, the Mama hen is the black one (B.B.Queen), Joleen (Plymouth Rock) just started joining in on the parenting this week. So cute! Babies are 3 weeks old now.
AWE!!!!!! :) HOW SWEET!

--
Not quite a "baby" picture in teh strictest sense of the word but it's our first. Not exactly sure which chicken laid it but I think it was my little EE "Mine" (in foreground)

Not very exciting for most here but it's our first since I was a kid in Missouri.
That could TOTALLY be a chick... so, it counts in my book. ;) I have no doubt my first egg will have a picture and a post of it's own!

He/She fell asleep on me!

I believe this is a boy! If not, please explain if I am wrong. He/She will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. Also, I got Him/Her from a local farmer for $1.25. So that being said, what kind of chick is this? Any help or info will be great! Thank you! :)

Last edited:

He/She fell asleep on me!

I believe this is a boy! If not, please explain if I am wrong. He/She will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. Also, I got Him/Her from a local farmer for $1.25. So that being said, what kind of chick is this? Any help or info will be great! Thank you! :)

also guessing you have a cockerel there

Back
Top Bottom